Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday Cora


Happy 50th Birthday to you my Dear best friend Cora
I remember the way we grow up together
I really feel just yesterday I left
To my old friends the memories remain the same
The happy moments we have all together
Birthday Party, Valentines Day and Christmas Party!!!



Now, we have different life
Different dreams
But our old memories bring us together
And any difficulties you are there
Helping my family as yours
Those help will remain in our heart 

I pray that you may have 
More happy days to spend with your loved ones.
I  wish you more Good Health
Good Luck and God bless you today
Your Golden years of a Happy Cheers!
May you continue to live in
Abundance under the shadow of God Almighty Grace
Happy 50th Birthday



By: ShehGarLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment